Leave because of Illness
(1) Permanent employees who are in prolonged illness will be given a sick leave in stages based on the results of health examination as follows:
- First (four) 4 months;
- Second (four) 4 months;
- Third (four) 4 months.
(2) If after 1 (one) year the employee as referred to in paragraph (1) this Article has not been recovered, then a maximum of 4 (four) months sick leave will be extended, before being discharged respectfully.
(3) Income from prolonged sick employees referred to in paragraph (1) and (2) of this Article, income will be given according to Article 52 of this rule;
(4) If after obtaining an extension as referred to in paragraph (2) of this Article the employee has not been recovered, it will be discharged with honor as an employee of the University.
Rest due to Childbirth or Miscarriage
(1) Female employees have the right to get a rest for 1.5 (one and a half) months before the time to give birth and 1.5 (one and a half) months after giving birth.
(2) Female employees who experience a miscarriage have the right to get a 1.5 (one and a half) month break or in accordance with a certificate from the obstetrician or midwife.
(3) If a break due to childbirth or miscarriage as referred to in paragraph (1) and (2) of this Article, is used together with collective leave, then the collective leave is not be calculated.
(4) Female employees who carry out a break due to childbirth or miscarriage as referred to in paragraph (1) and (2) of this Article, have the right to get salary / wages after deducting food allowance, transport, and office allowances for those who hold structural or functional positions.
(5) Female employees who will take the right to rest due to childbirth or miscarriage must submit a written leave of leave a week in advance to the unit leader and after approval, submitted to the Lecturer Performance and Rank Section..
(6) Female employees who have ended a break due to childbirth or miscarriage are required to report to the unit leader and the Human Resources Bureau to return to duty.
(1) Every employee who has been worked at least 1 (one) year continuously has the right to annual leave for 12 (twelve) working days in 1 (one) academic year.
(2) The annual leave referred to in paragraph (1) of this Article, is regulated as follows :
- Collective leave is taken on Eid al-Fitr;
- The rest of the day after collective leave is left to employees to be used according to their respective needs with the approval of the unit leader;
(3) Annual leave as referred to in paragraph (2) point 2 of this Article, is not permitted to be taken together or close to time with collective leave, except for reasons that can be considered by the unit leader.
(4) Annual leave as referred to in paragraph (2) point 2 of this Article, which is not taken in the year concerned shall be declared forfeited.
(5) Employees who will take annual leave as referred to in paragraph (2) point 2 this paragraph, if they do not get approval from their superiors due to job considerations, then the leave can be calculated in the following year (the maximum accumulation is 12 (twelve) working days and the remainder is forfeited).
(6) The procedure for requesting annual leave in work planning.
(7) Employees who undergo annual leave referred to in paragraph (2) of this Article, are given salary / wages.
(1) Every employee who has been worked at least 5 (five) years continuously and every multiple of the next 5 (five) years has the right to a major leave of 1 (one) calendar month.
(2) Major leave must be taken in full in 1 (one) month or taken 2 (two) times, 2 (two) weeks in the same year.
(3) In the case of employees taking major leave, then that year is not entitled to annual leave.
(4) Major leave which is not taken is declared expired at the end of the 7th year (seven).
(5) The procedure for submitting major leave is regulated in work instructions.
(1) Employees who have worked at least 5 (five) years continuously, for personal reasons that are very important and urgent and may not be postponed, and not reasons to work or for other business matters outside the University, can be given leave outside of dependents for a maximum of 2 (two) years.
(2) To get a unpaid leave, the employee must submit a written request to the unit leader by completing the leave application form.
(3) Unpaid leave is not an employee’s right, therefore it can be rejected by unit leaders and University leaders on the basis of certain considerations.
(4) While carrying out unpaid leave, employee :
- Not entitled to salary / wages and all University facilities;
- Work period is not be calculated;
- If during unpaid leave the employee is proven to work in another agency or company, then it is declared resigned.
(5) Employees who have finished taking unpaid leave, are required to report themselves to unit leaders and university leaders to be active again.
(6) If the obligation to report as paragraph (5) of this Article is not carried out, the employee concerned is declared resigned.
(1) Employees are permitted to leave work with special permission from the University, in the event that the employee concerned carries out one Hajj and one Umrah or other religious service.
(2) The second Hajj and Umrah will use unpaid leave.
(3) To get a special permit, employees must submit a written application to the unit leader by filling out the application form.
(4) Special permission referred to in paragraph (1) of this Article, shall be granted for a maximum of 40 (forty) calendar days for the Hajj and 12 (twelve) calendar days for the Umrah.
(5) As long as special permits as referred to in paragraph (1) of this Article, salaries / wages are paid in full.
Non-Work Permit with a salary / wage
(1) Employees are permitted to not enter work because of the following matters:
- Given to sick employees by submitting a sickness certificate from a doctor;
- employees married, given permission for 3 (three) days;
- children are married, given permission for 2 (two) days;
- Circumcising children, is given permission for 2 (two) days;
- Baptizing children, given permission for 2 (two) days;
- Wife / husband, parent / father-in-law, or child, or child-in-law died, given permission for 2 (two) days;
- Wife giving birth or miscarriage, given permission for 2 (two) days;
- One member in one house died, is given permission for 1 (one) day;
- The need for very important reasons with the approval of the unit leader is granted a maximum of 3 (three) days in 1 (one) year;
- Other matters are in accordance with Law No. 13 of 2003.
(2) Permit does not enter work as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a through letter i of this Article, employees are given full salary / wages.
(3) Permits that exceed the provisions of paragraph (1) letters a to letter i of this Article, are calculated as annual leave.
(4) To get a non-work permit, the employee fills out the permit application form.