New Employee Requirements
Procedures and Requirements for Employee Recruitment
(1) Procedure for Employee Recruitment:
- Employee recruitment is based on University needs and development planning, and in accordance with the budget that has been set for the current year;
- Each work unit submits a request for employee needs to the Directorate of Resources, explaining about the criteria and details of the desired main task;
- The Directorate of Resources will analyze the needs in accordance with the organization and work procedures, job descriptions and job specifications, and look for prospective employees as needed.
(2) Supporting jobs such as: security, cleanliness, parking and the like, are left to third parties.
(3) General requirements for employee recruitment:
- Meet administrative requirements;
- Fulfill educational requirements, skills, expertise and work experience;
- Drug free stated by a statement from the hospital;
- Never been dishonorably discharged by other agencies;
- Never violating legal actions that harm the State, stated through a Police Note Certificate (SKCK) from the Police of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Not in a state of labor dispute with other agencies;
- Not a husband or wife of a permanent employee at the University;
- Not a permanent employee in another agency, or not bound by a work contract with another agency;
- Stated that passed the selection stages held by the University including: preliminary interviews, written tests covering general knowledge, academic, and special skills, psychological evaluations, final interviews and medical tests.
(4) Educational requirements, academic achievement and age of lecturer applicants:
- S-2, Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.25, TOEFL minimum of 500 (LIA standard of Universitas Mercu Buana), preferably having a minimum academic rank of the Instructor, and not exceeding the age of 35 (thirty five) years;
- S-3, Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.25, TOEFL of at least 500 (LIA standard of Universitas Mercu Buana), preferably having a minimum academic rank of the Instructor, and not exceeding the age of 50 (fifty);
- For professor, the maximum age is 75 (seventy five) years old.
(5) Minimum education requirements and the age of non-lecturer employee applicants:
- D-3, for general administration staff, analysts, programmers, technicians and those who are equal, the minimum grade point average (GPA) is 2.75, preferably not exceeding the age of 28 (twenty eight) years;
- S-1, for analysts, programmers, computer technicians, instructors and administrative staff, a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00, preferably not exceeding 30 (thirty) years;
- S-2, for analysts and expert staff, a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.25, preferably not exceeding the age of 35 (thirty five) years.
(6) The administrative selection process for applicants is carried out by the Directorate of Resources.
(7) Preliminary interviews, general knowledge tests, academic abilities and special skills, are carried out by the Directorate of Resources.
(8) Psychological assessments of prospective employees are carried out by professional institutions appointed by the Directorate of Resources.
(9) The final interview is carried out by the Directorate of Resources and work units in need.
(10) Health tests for prospective employees are carried out by the University’s medical team.
(11) Notification of the results of selection of prospective employees is carried out by the Directorate of Resources.
(12) Explanation of obligations and rights as prospective employees and applicable rules and regulations submitted by the Directorate of Resources.
(13) Prospective employees who have received the explanation referred to in paragraph (12) of this Article are required to sign a “Statement” which contains the following main points:
- Statement of obedient with University regulations and other regulations in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Obligations, responsibilities, rights of employees and the University;
- Punishment of violating discipline and work discipline;
- In the event that an employee is married between a female employee and a male employee or vice versa, one of the employees must resign.